Garrett PowerMax Turbo Kit for 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Ford’s powerstroke 7.3L engine is long known as one of the most durable turbo diesel engines to ever come from detroit. Also known as the Navistar T444E, the 7.3L Powerstroke engine loves a little more airflow and increase in boost. Garrett’s PowerMax is a true drop-in performance upgrade with vband inlet/outlet that provides increased airflow rates, higher efficiency, and more durability without sacrificing reliability, spool or torque.
- Garrett dual ball bearing cartridge for unmatched durability, spool and efficiency. Gives up nothing compared to the stock turbo.
- 88mm GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the OEM 80mm compressor wheel.
- Ported shroud compressor housing improves surge margin and increased choke flow
- 1.00 A/R turbine housing reduces backpressure and lowers EGT up to 200 degrees
- 40psi Maximum recommended boost level
The PowerMax Powerstroke Turbo Kit includes:
- Garrett GTP38R Bolt-OnTurbocharger
- 4″ inlet hose
- Band clamp
- Oil seal rings
- Installation instructions
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE