Garrett PowerMax Ball Bearing Turbo for 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Garrett’s PowerMax is a true drop-in performance upgrade with Ball Bearing center cartridge and modern blade aero for massive increases in spool and durability. This turbo Sounds awesome, spools quick and can burn 35″ tires with ease. Also known as the Navistar T444E, Ford’s powerstroke 7.3L engine is one of the most durable turbo-diesel engines. The 7.3L Powerstroke engine loves more boost and the 88mm GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the stock 80mm wheel – increased airflow rates, higher efficiency, and more durability without sacrificing reliability, spool or torque. It literally spools even earlier than stock. OEM configuration vband inlet/outlet for plug and play fitment. Ported shroud compressor housing improves surge margin. 1.00 A/R turbine housing reduces EGT and backpressure. Generates 27-29psi boost unloaded on stock fuel with chip.
- Garrett dual ball bearing cartridge for unmatched durability, spool and efficiency. Gives up nothing compared to the stock turbo.
- 88mm GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the OEM 80mm compressor wheel.
- Ported shroud compressor housing improves surge margin and increased choke flow
- 1.00 A/R turbine housing reduces backpressure and lowers EGT 150-250 degrees
- 40psi Maximum recommended boost level
The PowerMax Powerstroke Turbo Kit includes:
- Garrett GTP38R Bolt-OnTurbocharger
- 4″ inlet hose
- Band clamp
- Oil seal rings
- Installation instructions
|Dimensions||48 × 24 × 12 in|
1600 Deg. Black ($85), 2000 Deg. Titanium ($85), None