2013 - 2018 Ford 2.0L EcoBoost Garrett Stage 1 PowerMax Upgrade Turbo
2013-2018 Ford 2.0L EcoBoost Garrett POWERMAX Stage 1 Direct Fit Upgrade - Supports up to 350hp
The Garrett PowerMax™ Stage 1 turbocharger upgrade for the 2013 - 2018 2.0L Ford EcoBoost engine platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in turbocharger provides up to 16% more flow than OEM and will support up to 350 BHP* (260kW). Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 52mm fully machined compressor wheel with advanced aero design. Inconel alloy turbine wheel and stainless steel tubine housings are rated for up to 950°C.
Fits: Focus ST | Escape / Kuga | Fusion | Taurus | MKC | MKT | MKZ
2013 - 2018 Ford 2.0L EcoBoost Stage 1 Upgrade Features:
• Complete assembly with calibrated actuator
• 350 flywheel horsepower (260kW) capability
• OE level boost response
• GTX Gen II compressor wheel aero
• +16% compressor flow compared to OE turbocharger
• Inco alloy turbine wheel material rated for up to 950° C
• Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 950° C
• 360-degree thrust bearing
• Fully machined speed sensor port
This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.