Product added to cart
Terms and Conditions
The following policies, terms and conditions are effective January 1, 2003 and are subject to change without notice. Buyers/Users of products manufactured and/or sold by Full Race Motorsports, LLC (hereafter “FRM”) agree to the following:
- Credit Cards, Cashier’s Checks, Wire Transfer, Money Orders, and PayPal are accepted forms of payment.
- COD / Company Checks are accepted only upon prior approval.
- Credit Card orders must ship to the billing address – shipping to a different address will require verification through your banking establishment.
- PayPal is only accepted from verified accounts with confirmed shipping address.
- PayPal payments for cancelled or refunded orders will incur a 3% order cancellation charge – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All purchases must be paid in full before the merchandise is produced and/or shipped.
- All purchases made by residents in the state of Arizona will be assessed the state/city sales tax rate as applicable
- International orders outside of the United States of America (50 States) must be paid via a Wire Transfer or Money Order.
- For further information regarding international orders, please contact us toll free at (866) Full Race or via email at [email protected].
- Any customer checks returned to FRM for insufficient funds will incur a $25 processing charge.
- Any customer who submits an invalid check will be refused further shipments until such time as any outstanding charges/fees are cleared.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation.
- Only unused, intact, undamaged, and complete merchandise with all components and hardware as originally provided to the customer, will be authorized for return (subject to inspection and acceptance by FRM).
- Returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization provided by FRM.
- No returns allowed after (30) days from original ship date from FRM.
- Accepted Returns are subject to a restocking charge. Depending on the product, and the manufacturer’s policies, these are in the range of 15-30%.
- Please package returns appropriately, keeping record of tracking numbers. Insure the package if warranted, as we can only issue credit for returns we actually receive.
- All custom manufactured parts (i.e., custom manifolds, intercoolers, ceramic coated items, etc.) are non-refundable.
- Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for orders totaling $199 or more. Simply select the free shipping option during checkout. This offer excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, PO Boxes and items too large to ship via a standard carrier.
- Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time.
- Estimated dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change periodically.
- Our customer service representatives monitor backorders on a daily basis to ensure your order ships as soon as possible.
- The delivery time of your package primarily depends on the service level selected. When selecting the shipping method for your package, please keep in mind that most carriers do not work on weekends or major holidays. When carriers quote shipping days, they are referring to business days. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays observed by the parcel carriers. As a general rule, transit times are as follows:
- Next Day Air – Delivered within 1 Business Day
- 2nd Day Air – Delivered within 2 Business Days
- 3-Day Service – Delivered within 3 Business Days
- Ground – Delivered within 3-7 Business Days
Out of Stock Orders
- If an order is placed for a product that is out of stock, we will keep your order in our system and ship the item as soon as it becomes available. FRM reserves the right to split your order into multiple shipments without notification in an attempt to try and get your products to you sooner. Orders are normally only split automatically if both orders qualify for free shipping. If you wish to split your order voluntarily due to an out of stock item, please notify our customer service department and be aware that additional shipping charges may apply if both shipments do not qualify for free shipping.
- FRM ships packages all over the globe. If you would like to see an estimated cost of shipping an item(s) internationally, simply add the desired item(s) to your Shopping Cart and use the “Calculate Shipping” feature. Please remember these shipping charges do not include any duties, customs charges, or brokerage fees that may accompany your shipment; all importation fees assessed by the shipping carrier, local or national governments are the buyer’s responsibility and will not be paid or reimbursed by FRM. By law, FRM is required to list all package contents at the actual purchase price. If a package is refused rather than pay any importation fees, FRM reserves the right to deduct the cost of the return shipment, including customs clearance charges, from your product refund or abandon the package with no refund when the cost of return shipping is more than the original order. For more information about international returns, please contact us at [email protected] or give us a call.
APO / PO BOX Shipments
- APO / PO BOX shipments do not qualify for free shipping and are subject to USPS shipping rates. Shipments going to an APO or PO Box will default to ship via USPS as the shipping carrier. Please be aware that the United States Postal Service (USPS) has size restrictions on shipments going to APO’s and PO Boxes. If you have a large item needing to ship to a postal box please contact one of our customer service representatives to look at available options.
Billing Address / Shipping Address
- If you wish to have your item(s) shipped to an address other than your billing address, please be aware that your order may require additional verification and may be subject to processing delays. We recommend allowing extra time for order fulfillment when shipping to an alternate address. If you have any questions about your order verification please feel free to contact our customer service department.
Lost or Damaged Shipments
- If your shipment becomes damaged or lost in transit, please notify one of our customer service representatives immediately. Do not discard any boxes or packaging materials that were included with the shipment. In order to fully process a damage claim, all original products and packaging materials must be provided. FRM is not liable for damage claims that are denied due to customer negligence.
- Direct Signature Required may be required on orders valued over $100.00
- FRM will not misrepresent/reduce the commercial value on International Orders – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- International Duties, Taxes, Tariffs, Brokerage fees: all applicable fees that may be charged upon entry of our shipped product (Example: to Canada) is the sole responsibility of the customer and is NOT included in our shipping calculations.
- Refusing a shipment that is sent back to FRM does not automatically constitute the right to refund, exchange or credit.
Damages or Shortages
- All merchandise leaving FRM is inspected and certified to be complete and free from any damage before shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect shipments received from FRM within 3 business days of receiving the package.
- FRM responsibility for a shipment ceases when the carrier accepts the shipment.
- Shipment discrepancies or manufacturing defects claims must be made to FRM within three (3) business days of receipt of order.
Installation of Products
- FRM highly recommends that the installation of mechanical or electrical parts be performed by trained professionals or an authorized FRM dealer.
- Improperly installed products may lead to unsafe and unreliable conditions and FRM disavows all responsibility for such installations.
- No labor or ‘inconvenience’ charge may be included in any claims.
- When an item is sent to manufacturer for warranty claim, FRM will not provide a replacement. It is the Manufacturer’s discretion whether they will replace the item, or not.
Motorsport Racing Use Only
- Vehicles modified by use of performance parts may no longer be lawfully used on public highways or off road in California.
- All automotive equipment and components for sale by FRM have been designed and are expressly intended for Motorsport Racing applications only. Vehicles may only be operated on a race track. They may not have license plates or registration.
- Federal and/or state laws may prohibit the removal/modification of, or rendering inoperable any device or element of design or performance affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to fines or penalties.
- FRM has policies in place to protect our customers and ourselves.
- We have a proprietary screening method for all online orders such that potentially fraudulent orders are flagged for investigation. In some cases, we will ask for printed identification before processing and shipping orders.
Full-Race Product Line Warranty
- All FRM products are backed by a one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty covers all manufacture defects.
- Any modification to the Full-Race product voids the one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty does not cover abuse, accidents, coating, fire damage, crash damage, improper installation, improper component fitment, etc.
- There are no other warranties stated or implied that extend beyond that described above or warrant fitness for particular purpose other than stated for a given item. Please contact FRM or your dealer concerning warranty claims.
- We are not responsible for errors, misprints published on this website.
- Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice