2017-2020 Ford Raptor / F-150 3.5L EcoBoost | Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade
Achieve Massive Power Gains and OE Fitment in Your 2017+ Ford Raptor / F-150 3.5L EcoBoost With a Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade
Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 turbo upgrades offer the best of both worlds. Impressive power gains, all provided via a safe, reliable, stock install mounting solution. With 54% more flow over the 2017+ F-150 and F-150 Raptor's 3.5L EcoBoost stock turbo units, anywhere from 400 to 700+ whp is easily achievable with these GT2260S snails. Garrett's PowerMAX turbo units come fully assembled for easy installation and are accompanied by fully calibrated wastegate actuators for zero-risk installation in your Raptor / F-150 EcoBoost pickup truck.
This stock-mounted Garrett turbo upgrade is engineered to increase efficiency and flow, which is primarily attributed to the use of a larger, 2.75” compressor housing inlet. Overall turbine flow increases by 52% over OEM thanks to a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and a larger 0.45 A/R turbine housing. Each turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, pre-calibrated, and ready-to-rock OE hardware if necessary for a flawless install.
• Stage 2 turbo upgrade for both LH & RH
• 2.75” compressor housing permits increased flow and optimizes surge port
• Adapter for stock inlet tube included with the turbo kit
• 700+whp capability
• Comes fully assembled with calibrated electric actuator
• Billet compressor wheel produces 54% increased flow over stock
• Inconel turbine wheel features 52% increased flow
• Features efficient modern compressor and turbine wheel aerodynamics
• Tuned ported shroud supports optimal compressor surge and choke performance
• Journal-bearing rotating group
Additional Recommended Upgrades
EcoBoost Twin-Turbo Install Kit
The Full-Race OEM Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Twin Turbo Install Kit will help make the installation of Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 turbo upgrade on your 3.5L EcoBoost Ford truck a snap. A must for those looking for a flawless install, and who wish to turn wrenches right the first time.
Turbo Heat Shield Blankets
Just say no to heat soak. Full-Race turbo heat shield blankets for 3.5L EcoBoost engines are an inexpensive and effective way to reduce unwanted underhood heat and boost engine component longevity.
Full-Race EcoBoost Billet Turbo Adapters
The addition of a set of CNC machined stainless steel billet Ecoboost Billet Turbo Adapters from Full-Race gives your upgraded turbo the efficiency it craves via a full 20% bump in overall flow over the stock units. And while these adapters will work with a stock turbo, they truly shine when they are paired with Garrett PowerMax Turbo upgrades.
- WARNING: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 176krpm. The use of this product above 176krpm is solely at the owner’s risk and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensors (PN 781328-0003) and (PN 781328-0004). Both of these speed sensors are available on the Full-Race website.
- This product is not approved for street use. Installation may affect the vehicle’s safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle’s manufacturer or turbo kit distributor.
- Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map seen above (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.