Garrett GTW3884R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
New GTW3884R dual ball bearing or journal bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring Garrett 8-Blade technology. Compressor housing is has 4″ inlet and 2.5″ outlet but has built in anti-surge machining. Improved ported shroud design for Surge Resistance. Sold as Complete Assembly with Supercore and Turbine Housing. New fully machined Speed Sensor Port.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62mm (800hp), 64mm (900hp), and 67mm (950hp)
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 54, 58, and 64
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.70 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 87 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 130000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 65mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 74mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTW3884R is available in two (2) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.96 A/R T4 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.14 A/R T4 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTW Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTW Series Turbochargers were designed to provide budget-minded enthusiasts with a high-performing mid frame product offering available in ball bearing and journal bearing options.
The fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels provide optimal horsepower range and boost response. Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A lightweight aluminum backplate comes standard on all GTW turbochargers and reduces overall weight.
The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The GTW3476 and GTW3884 turbine wheels are constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures. Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. The GTW is a cost effective option for enthusiasts looking to turbocharge their vehicles.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE