Garrett GTX5533R Gen II SFI Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
New GTX5533R Gen II SFI dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring Garrett 11-Blade billet compressor wheel technology. Rated for SFI Certified Racing Classes. Compressor housing is GTX55 style with 6″ inlet and 3.5″ outlet but has built in anti-surge machining. Improved ported shroud design for Surge Resistance. Sold as Supercore with optional Turbine Housing. New fully machined Speed Sensor Port.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 133mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 88mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 44
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.88 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 172 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 84000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 6.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 102mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 112mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX5533R Gen II SFI is available in five (5) different turbine housing configurations:
- 1.00 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.12 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.24 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.40 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.78 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.