ICON 2017-2020 Ford Raptor Stage 2 Suspension System
ICON Performance Suspension Upgrade for 2017-2020 Ford F150 Raptor
Unleash the full potential of your Ford F150 Raptor with ICON's advanced suspension components. Developed after intensive R&D and real-world testing, our products are crafted for the Gen. 2 Raptor's unique specifications, elevating performance beyond stock limitations.
- Improved Front Suspension: The 3.0 Series coilover is tailored for the Gen. 2 Raptor, offering increased shaft travel, vehicle-specific valving, and enhanced on-road and off-road performance. The multi-stage hydraulic “Bump Zone” enhances bottom-out resistance, ensuring a smoother ride.
- Enhanced Rear Suspension: The 3.0 Series bypass shock takes advantage of the Raptor's updated rear layout. Designed for maximum wheel travel and precise operation, it features 3 bypass zones and patented Anti-Wobble Link technology, safeguarding the shock shafts in tough off-road conditions.
- Holistic Engineering Approach: ICON focuses on the entire vehicle, not just individual components. Our "holistic engineering" philosophy produces parts that work harmoniously, delivering balanced on and off-road performance enhancements.
- Proudly Made in the USA: All ICON Vehicle Dynamics products are meticulously designed, manufactured, and assembled in Riverside, California. Our reputation for quality, performance, and exceptional service makes ICON the go-to choice for 2017-2020 Ford F150 Raptor suspension upgrades.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3.0 SERIES COILOVER SHOCK KIT
- Adjustable coilovers yield 1-3” of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- 50% increase in damping ability over OE shocks for excellent performance in extreme off-road conditions
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of driving styles across varying terrain and vehicle cargo setups
- ICON’s multi-stage hydraulic “Bump Zone” exponentially increases bottom-out resistance in the last 40% of compression travel
- 10" finned aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil volume and increased surface area for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- Barreled coil spring design maximizes travel and provides more efficient packaging
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Heavy duty CNC machined 1” shock shafts
- CAD plated shock body with hard anodized piston and top cap
- 3.0 SERIES 3-TUBE BYPASS SHOCK KIT
- 3-tube bypass design and "Bump Zone" technology provides multiple unique zones of damping and rebound control
- 12" finned aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil volume and increased surface area for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- Offset upper eyelet with patented ICON Anti-Wobble link for optimized shock mounting and packaging
- Easy-to-adjust detented knobs offer quick adjustability without the use of tools
- Specially engineered damped valve stops for quiet and precise operation without the loud “clicking” noise common with other brands
- FK Rod End COM12 spherical bearings ensure maximum strength and durability
- Urethane shin guards help to protect the shock shaft & rod end from premature wearCAD plated shock body with hard anodized piston and top cap
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- TECH NOTE: 2019-2020 VEHICLES WITH FACTORY LIVE VALVE SHOCKS WILL NEED AN ICON DAMPER INTERFACE DEVICE (PN: 95199) TO ALLOW THE VEHICLE DRIVE MODES TO OPERATE CORRECTLY WITH THE OE SHOCKS REMOVED.
- Ships in multiple boxes
- 95002 (QTY: 1) | 17-20 RAPTOR FRONT 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 98562DJ (QTY: 1) | 10-20 RAPTOR BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 95205 (QTY: 1) | 17-20 RAPTOR REAR 3.0 PB PAIR
Unleash Your Performance Potential
Looking to ensure you get the perfect turbo for your unique application the first time? Full-Race is here to help. Our customized turbo matching and system integration services use accurate operating parameter plotting to eliminate guesswork and trial and error. As turbocharging continues to grow globally, our unwavering commitment to high standards ensures unrivaled quality, reliability, and performance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (602) 437-2101 to find out how we can help you achieve your goals.
Make sure to tag and follow us on Instagram & Facebook to get featured! @fullracemotorsports
PTP Ford F150 / Raptor EcoBoost 3.5L | Turbo Blankets / Heat Shield
Baja Designs 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor S8 Series 30" Upper Grille Light Bar
J&L 2011-2023 Ford F-150 Passenger Side Oil Separator 3.0 (Clear Anodized)
Garrett 2015-2020 Ford F-150 | Raptor 3.5L & 2.7L Ecoboost Intercooler
Cobb Tuning 2017-2023 Ford F150 Raptor Coolant Overflow Cover
COBB Tuning 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor Ecoboost Accessport V3
Full-Race Cooling Pack for 2015-2020 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost
RPG Off-Road 2017-2023 Ford Raptor Billet Half Tie Rods
Full-Race 2015-2020 Ford Raptor and F150 Transmission Oil Cooler
ICON 2017-2020 Ford Raptor Stage 1 Suspension System
Turbosmart Vee Port Electronic Blow Off Valve Ford F150 EcoBoost Raptor 2.7L 3.5L 2013+
Xtreme-DI XDI Ford EcoBoost HPFP | Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade For Ford EcoBoost
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.