Full-Race 2017-2020 Raptor and 2015-2020 F-150 Radiator Upgrade
It's no secret that turbocharged engines generate heat and the Gen2 EcoBoost Raptor and F-150 engines are no exception. Ford's twin-turbo EcoBoost V6 engines spend a lot of time in boost if you tow or use your truck off-road. An upgraded radiator is critical to ensuring safe operation when it counts. Otherwise, you're looking at overwhelming your stock radiator and overheating your engine.
Whether towing a toy hauler or off-roading, the Full-Race Raptor and F-150 radiator upgrade is the best solution to keeping coolant temps in check. Proven to reduce engine coolant temp (ECT) this radiator is overbuilt to withstand the most demanding conditions and is a direct plug-and-play installation for the F-150 and Raptor engines. It will provide you with the ability to push your truck further than you'd otherwise be able to, even in extreme conditions.
This is a direct replacement for the stock radiator in the compatible Ford F-150 pickups, meaning you do not need to make any additional modifications like trimming or cutting. It's a bolt-in upgrade designed specifically for your truck. The installation is simple and can be done with hand tools and some engine coolant. Also, if you're adding an intercooler or transmission cooler upgrade, then doing all three upgrades at once makes sense.
- Fits all F150 applications: 3.5L, 2.7L, and 5.0L
- Direct replacement utilizing the stock fan & shroud. No cutting or trimming is required, and no modifications are necessary
- Billet CNC machined fittings retain all OEM mounting connections
- High efficiency—42mm 2-row (compared to 22mm 1-row)
- 100% TIG-welded aluminum (compared to plastic end tanks crimped)
- Core straps provide strength and added rigidity for extreme reliability in demanding conditions
- 1-hour mirror-polished end tanks
For installation instructions, click here.
- If you own a base model truck and run oversized tires, your engine and water pump are operating at low rpm so you can still overheat your engine when towing heavy loads. If you want to run big tires and tow on a non-raptor then you’ll need additional gearing.
- The 10-speed transmission in the 2017+ F-150 undergoes multiple gear changes and demands a lot from the fluid. Keeping the fluid cool is critical to clutch pack longevity. We recommend an upgraded Gen2 transmission cooler to help reduce fluid temperature.
"The quality, fit and finish on this thing is unbelievable. Our 2017 F150 3.5L has a ton of upgrades that are high quality, but none of them stand out like the Full Race radiator. The seams are flawless. Installation went very well thanks to the good instructions, and the finish was like looking in a mirror. Literally. You can see your fingerprints in the reflection! Even the radiator CAP looks good. But the most important thing is, it works. These twin-turbo trucks generate a ton of heat. Even more so when you start bumping up the HP like we did. The trucks factory thermostat and our aftermarket gauges both say the truck is running perfectly cool, as it should be. Thanks for building such a top-tier product!" – KCRipper.
2011-2016 EcoBoost 3.5L F150 Intake Plug with Boost Port
F150 EcoBoost 3.5L Billet Turbo Oil Return Fitting -10 AN Male
Garrett PowerMax 2011-2016 3.5L F150 EcoBoost Stage 1 Bolt-On Twin Turbo Upgrade
Ford F150 AEM Dryflow Drop In Air Filter 3.5L / 2.7L / 5.0L / 3.0L / 5.4L
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.