Full Race T25 / T28 Turbo Blanket
Full Race T25 / T28 Turbo Blanket Features
- Available in turbo specific fitment for an easy install (T25 / T28, T3 and T4)
- Installation hardware included
- Stainless steel rivet hooks to fasten the blanket
- Kevlar High-Temp Flame Resistant Sewing Thread
- Rated to 1800°F Direct Heat and 2500°F Radiant Heat
- Provides huge reduction of engine bay temperatures
- Reduces turbo lag and Prevents heat soak
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Plastic pieces, lines, hoses, electrical components are all shielded from damaging heat
- Protects paint and carbon fiber hoods on applications with minimal hood to turbo clearance
- Extended lifespan of surrounding components due to lower engine bay temps
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets and turbo shields
What does volcanic rock have to do with turbos?
90% of the world’s volcanic rock is made up of basalt – this unique material can be extruded and melted into filaments and woven like a traditional cloth fabric. Soft to the touch, this one of the toughest and most heat resistant materials available.
Full Race T25 / T28 Turbo Blanket Applications
- BorgWarner AirWerks
- BorgWarner EFR
- Garrett T
- Garrett GT
- Garrett GTX
- Garrett GTW
- Garrett G Series
- Precision Turbo PTE
- PTE Gen1
- PTE Gen2
- Xona Rotor Turbos
- + More!
Note: Turbo shields are not designed to be removed after the first heat cycle. The fibers lose their initial flexibility after they are exposed to the extreme heat of a turbo housing. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the shield.