Full Race Turbo Blankets For T25 and T28 Turbochargers
Protect Your Investment with Full Race Turbo Blankets
Full-Race Turbo Blankets are the easiest and most affordable way to protect your investment—and spool faster. By keeping the heat-insulated inside the turbocharger’s hot side, turbine efficiency goes up, reducing turbo lag. Not only does the huge reduction in engine bay temperature provide protection for the surrounding components, but it also results in a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower.
Full-Race Turbo Blanket Features
- Available in turbo-specific fitment for an easy install (T25, T28, T3, and T4)
- Installation hardware included
- Stainless steel rivet hooks to fasten the blanket
- Kevlar High-Temp Flame Resistant Sewing Thread
- Rated to 1800°F Direct Heat and 2500°F Radiant Heat
- Provides huge reduction of engine bay temperatures
- Reduces turbo lag and Prevents heat soak
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Plastic pieces, lines, hoses, and electrical components are all shielded from damaging heat
- Protects paint and carbon fiber hoods on applications with minimal hood to turbo clearance
- Extended lifespan of surrounding components due to lower engine bay temps
Stronger & More Durable Than Other Turbo Blankets / Turbo Shields
Full-Race Turbo Blankets are composed of 4 layers. The inner layer is a stainless steel mesh that separates the insulation layers from the turbo’s hot side housing, greatly increasing durability and reducing the breakdown of materials over time. Next is a layer of premium high temp silica fabric, insulated with a CMS (calcium magnesium silicate wool) or “Superwool” for protection against extreme turbo-generated heat. Finally, the outer layer is made from basalt volcanic rock and sewn together using Kevlar high-temp flame-resistant sewing thread.
What Does Volcanic Rock Have to do With Turbos?
90% of the world’s volcanic rock is made up of basalt—this unique material can be extruded and melted into filaments and woven like a traditional cloth fabric. Soft to the touch, this is one of the toughest and most heat-resistant materials available.
Full-Race Turbo Blanket Applications
These turbo blankets work with the following brands and many more.
Note: Turbo shields are not designed to be removed after the first heat cycle. The fibers lose their initial flexibility after they are exposed to the extreme heat of a turbo housing. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the shield.
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
Precision PTE PT6466 GEN2 64mm Turbo
TiAL MVS 38mm External Wastegate
Hasport Motor Left Hand Engine Mount DCLH 94-01 Integra, EG Civic, Del Sol
Walbro 450 LPH E85 Compatible Walbro Universal In-Tank Fuel Pump
BorgWarner Airwerks S252SX-E Turbo
1999-2000 Honda Civic Si EM1 B-Series ProStreet Traction Bar
92-01 Civic Integra EG / EK / DC ProAm Traction Bar
62mm Precision 6266 Gen2 CEA Turbo
Hasport 92-95 Civic / 93-97 Del Sol / 94-01 Integra D or B-Series Mount Kit
1999-2000 Honda Civic Si EM1 B-Series ProAm Traction Bar
Honda B-Series Turbo Oil Drain Line Kit
Injector Dynamics ID1700X Injectors
Call our experts+1 (602) 437-2101 email@example.com
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.