BorgWarner EFR 7163 Turbo
Designed specifically for competitive racing use, the EFR 7163 is Borg Warner’s newest addition to the EFR family. Latest generation compressors combined with state of the art ‘Mixed-Flow Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel’ design allows for remarkable spool and huge powerbands. This unique turbocharger is literally an off-the-shelf Indycar turbocharger, used by all 2014/2015 IRL teams.
- Mixed Flow Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Forged milled extended tip compressor wheel
- Military-grade dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with silver plated metal cage
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- Water cooled light-weight Aluminum bearing housing
- Large internal wastegate (optional)
- Compressor recirculation valve (aka BOV)
- Boost control solenoid valve
- T25, T4 and V-Band Turbine Housing options to fit a variety of installations
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 71mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 64
- Max Flow Rate: 60 lb/min
- Compressor Housing: 2.5″ hose coupler inlet, 2.0″ hose coupler outlet
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Inlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
7163 V-Band 0.85 A/R EWG Photos:
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE