CSF Porsche 997 996 Turbo 911 GT2/RS Radiator Left
CSF Porsche 997 Turbo 911 Radiators #7054, #7055, and #7056
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Race Products! There's a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Race to be the finest product on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in 'thermals,' because running hot isn't an option. All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. These radiators are future-proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
CSF Radiators #7054, #7055, and #7056 Key Design Features
- 1x #7056 Left Side Mounted Radiator
- 1x #7055 Right Side Mounted Radiator
- 1x #7054 Center Mounted Radiator
- CNC machined, OEM style mounting brackets & fittings for superb fit and durability
- All-aluminum race-style drain plug
- 1-hour mirror finish hand polish
- Drop-in fit requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including â€œquick-connectâ€ hoses
- Lifetime warranty
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE
CSF Porsche 996 Carrera 911 and Boxter Radiator Center
BorgWarner EFR 6758 Turbo
CSF Porsche 997 996 Turbo 911 GT2/RS Radiator Right
Full Race 4 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid
Gold Heat Reflecting Film Self Adhesive 12" X 24"
3 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid (BCS)
Turbosmart IWG75 Single Port Internal Wastegate Actuator
BorgWarner EFR 7163 Turbo
Turbo Speed Sensor Kit
CSF Porsche 991 Turbo 991 and 911 Carrera Radiator Right
CSF Porsche 996 GT3 RS 911 Radiators Left or Right
4 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid Mount for EFR Turbochargers
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.