Terms and Conditions of Sale & Use
The following policies, terms and conditions are effective January 1, 2003 and are subject to change without notice. Buyers/Users of products manufactured and/or sold by Full Race Motorsports, LLC (hereafter “FRM”) agree to the following:
- Credit Cards, Cashier’s Checks, Wire Transfer, Money Orders, and PayPal are accepted forms of payment.
- COD / Company Checks are accepted only upon prior approval.
- International orders outside of the United States of America (50 States) must be paid via a Wire Transfer or Money Order.
- Credit Card orders must ship to the billing address – shipping to a different address will require verification through your banking establishment.
- PayPal is only accepted from verified accounts with confirmed shipping address.
- All purchases must be paid in full before the merchandise is produced and/or shipped.
- All purchases made by residents in the state of Arizona will be assessed the state/city sales tax rate as applicable
- For further information regarding international orders, please contact us toll free at (866) Full Race or via email at [email protected].
- Any customer checks returned to FRM for insufficient funds will incur a $25 processing charge.
- Any customer who submits an invalid check will be refused further shipments until such time as any outstanding charges/fees are cleared.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation.
- Only unused, intact, undamaged, and complete merchandise with all components and hardware as originally provided to the customer, will be authorized for return (subject to inspection and acceptance by FRM).
- Returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization provided by FRM.
- No returns allowed after (30) days from original ship date from FRM.
- Accepted Returns are subject to a restocking charge. Depending on the product, and the manufacturer’s policies, these are in the range of 15-30%.
- Please package returns appropriately, keeping record of tracking numbers. Insure the package if warranted, as we can only issue credit for returns we actually receive.
- All custom manufactured parts (i.e., custom manifolds, intercoolers, ceramic coated items, etc.) are non-refundable.
- FRM has daily pick-ups with the following carriers: FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- Direct Signature Required is mandatory on all orders valued over $100.00.
- FRM will not misrepresent/reduce the commercial value on International Orders – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- International Duties, Taxes, Tariffs, Brokerage fees: all applicable fees that may be charged upon entry of our shipped product (Example: to Canada) is the sole responsibility of the customer and is NOT included in the flat shipping cost.
- Refusing a shipment that is sent back to FRM does not automatically constitute the right to refund, exchange or credit.
Damages or Shortages
- All merchandise leaving FRM is inspected and certified to be complete and free from any damage before shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect shipments received from FRM.
- FRM responsibility for a shipment ceases when the carrier accepts the shipment.
- Shipment discrepancies or manufacturing defects claims must be made to FRM within three (3) business days of receipt of order.
Installation of Products
- FRM highly recommends that the installation of mechanical or electrical parts be performed by trained professionals or an authorized FRM dealer.
- Improperly installed products may lead to unsafe and unreliable conditions and FRM disavows all responsibility for such installations.
- No labor or ‘inconvenience’ charge may be included in any claims.
- When an item is sent to manufacturer for warranty claim, FRM will not provide a replacement. It is the Manufacturer’s discretion whether they will replace the item, or not.
Motorsport Racing Use Only
- Vehicles modified by use of performance parts may no longer be lawfully used on public highways or off road in California.
- All automotive equipment and components for sale by FRM have been designed and are expressly intended for Motorsport Racing applications only. Vehicles may only be operated on a race track. They may not have license plates or registration.
- Federal and/or state laws may prohibit the removal/modification of, or rendering inoperable any device or element of design or performance affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to fines or penalties.
- FRM has policies in place to protect our customers and ourselves.
- We have a proprietary screening method for all online orders such that potentially fraudulent orders are flagged for investigation. In some cases, we will ask for printed identification before processing and shipping orders.
Full-Race Product Line Warranty
- All FRM products are backed by a one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty covers all manufacture defects.
- Any modification to the Full-Race product voids the one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty does not cover abuse, accidents, coating, fire damage, crash damage, improper installation, improper component fitment, etc.
- There are no other warranties stated or implied that extend beyond that described above or warrant fitness for particular purpose other than stated for a given item. Please contact FRM or your dealer concerning warranty claims.
- We are not responsible for errors, misprints published on this website.
- Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice