Subaru WRX / STI EJ25 Stock Location Garrett GTX3076 GEN2 Turbo
Subaru Stock Location WRX / STI EJ25 Garrett GTX3076 GEN2 Turbo
Garrett's GTX3076R Gen2 turbochargers are now available in a bolt-on, drop-in package for the Subaru WRX/STI. Each GTX drop-in turbo package consists of a Garrett factory assembled and high speed balanced dual ball bearing CHRA assembled into a set of CNC machine ported housings that have been optimized in every aspect for maximum flow and efficiency. All accompanying oil and coolant supply components included in each kit have been designed to properly and seamlessly bridge the Garrett GT turbo to the EJ engine so that the fit is as OE as possible. Internal or External wastegate configuration, EWG kits will include dump tube and Tial MVR wastegate.
- Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive chassis compatible
- EJ20 and EJ25 (stock open scroll flange and location) platform compatible
- Twin-scroll up-pipe flange, NOT compatible
- 2008 to 2014 WRX (DOES NOT apply to STI model) requires either (A) aftermarket top mount intercooler with a hose connection to the compressor outlet; or (B) a front mount intercooler
- 2015+ WRX STI (equipped with EJ25 engine) compatible
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.