The MVI 2.5 unit is TiAL’s compact wastegate actuator standing only 2.2” in height without fittings and actuator rod. This compact design makes it easier for installations involving confined space. This is TiAL’s new line of fully configurable internal wastegate actuators. For turbo applications with internal wastegates such as the TiAL IWG series housing andTiAL Alpha turbo systems. This wastegate actuator is also designed as a stronger, more reliable replacement for OEM parts. Like all TiAL parts, billet construction means they are stronger and more durable than a stock actuator, while TiAL’s focus on performance means boost comes on faster and hold on longer so in some applications you’ll actually gain power from changing the wastegate alone, for example when you’re changing out a stock wastegate actuator that leaks.
- Compact actuator body with multiple spring options available.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature and resists “relaxing” up to 900F (483C).
- Internal components anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator body (Silver, Red, Black, Blue).
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces.
- Base spring pressure available from 4 psi to 22 psi•Stable boost control
- Improved boost response
- Flatter boost curve in the top end
- High-temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm
- Body components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel rod for corrosion resistance
- Locking Cap design allows for quick spring changes
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Black)
- Made in the USA
WHATS IN THE BOX
Included with every TiAL MVI 2.5:
MVI 2.5 Assembly with specified spring pressure
M8 x 1 Straight Banjo Air Fitting
M8 x 1 Air Port Plug with Aluminum Sealing Washer
Specified actuator rod
1/4 x 28 Bolts for mating to actuator bracket
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||.13bar to 1.5bar (2psi to 22psi) – Specified at order|
|Actuator Rod||Straight & Bent|
|Thread||Top Air Ports (2): M8 x 1.0|