Product added to cart
TiAL MVR 44mm External Wastegate
Free Shipping Over $199
TiAL MVR 44mm Wastegate
The legendary TiAL 44mm wastegate is one of the most iconic boost control devices in the turbocharging world. Proven from Pikes Peak to World Time Attack to Formula Drift, Full Race customers depend on their TiAL wastegates for consistent, dependable boost. note: Watercooling circuit optional (for endurance racing applications)
- Laser Etched Full-Race logo on TiAL Sport's Legendary MVR 44mm External Wastegate
- 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity.
- CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges.
- Low Cost.
- 100% made is USA.
- Color anodized 6061-T651 aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Wastegates shipped with air fittings and stainless hardware.
*Full-Race also stocks TiAL 44mm wastegate flanges, view the accessories section for more info.
|Product Name||TiAL MVR 44mm External Wastegate|
Write Your Own Review