Product added to cart
Turbosmart 40mm Gen V CompGate
Free Shipping Over $199
Turbosmart 40mm GenV CompGate Wastegate
Turbosmart’s GenV 40mm external wastegate is a direct fit upgrade to all existing Turbosmart and TiAL vband wastegates. Designed to fit into tight engine bays while still offering superior flow and heat handling capabilities. The revolutionary new actuator housing is 25% smaller than our current range and allows for easy spring changes with the ability to index the cap orientation in 12 different positions. Ultra lightweight and small footprint, this is one of the smallest and highest flowing WG available.
The Comp-Gate40 Features:
- 40mm valve size
- V-band clamps to suit 1 3/4” OD dumptube
- Locking collar for compact size and easy spring changes
- Solid, one-piece coated valve
- Advanced silicone Nomex diaphragm
- Available in Motorsport and Compressed Gas versions
APPLICATIONS:Suitable for all turbocharged vehicles with an external wastegate turbo system. Ideal for twinscroll dual wastegate turbo kit configurations. Flanges suit 1.75” outside diameter pipe.
Includes:14PSI Spring (installed), Inlet and outlet Weld Flanges, Inlet and outlet V-Band clamps, Valve seat, 2 x 1/8" NPT blanking plugs, 2 x 1/8" NPT Vacuum nipples, Locking Ring removal tool. Spring options available to customer specifications.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON SETTING THE WASTEGATE ACTUATOR SPRING PRESSURE This external wastegate actuator allows for different combinations of spring pressures. All possible spring combinations are shown in the table below. The tuner can use a combinations of up to 3 springs to achieve the desired base boost pressure. To aid in the identification of these springs they are supplied color coded. If this color coding is not clear please use the dimensions in the following table to identify the spring. The springs chosen should be rated to the lowest boost level desired.
- Fitting a heavier wastegate actuator spring may cause a higher than expected increase in boost pressure.
- Turbosmart recommends adjusting your boost controller back to its minimum setting and measuring the new minimum boost pressure achieved by the new spring, before increasing your boost pressure again.
- Use of a turbocharger speed sensor is a good idea if you plan to run very high boost levels
|Product Name||Turbosmart 40mm Gen V CompGate|
Write Your Own Review