Product added to cart
Garrett GTP38R PowerMax Turbo for 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Free Shipping Over $199
Garrett PowerMax Ball Bearing Turbo for 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Garrett's PowerMax is the ideal upgrade turbo for your 7.3L powerstroke. A simple drop-in performance upgrade with Ball Bearing center cartridge and modern blade aero produces massive increases in spool and durability. This turbo whistles and sounds awesome and spools to 20psi with ease.
Also known as the Navistar T444E, Ford's powerstroke 7.3L engine is one of the most durable turbo-diesel engines. The 7.3L Powerstroke engine loves more boost and the 88mm GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the stock 80mm wheel - increased airflow rates, higher efficiency, and more durability without sacrificing reliability, spool or torque. It literally spools even earlier than stock. OEM configuration vband inlet/outlet for plug and play fitment. Ported shroud compressor housing improves surge margin. 1.00 A/R turbine housing reduces EGT and backpressure. Generates a max of 27-29psi boost unloaded
- Garrett dual ball bearing cartridge for unmatched durability, spool and efficiency. Gives up nothing compared to the stock turbo.
- 88mm GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the OEM 80mm compressor wheel.
- Ported shroud compressor housing improves surge margin and increased choke flow
- 1.00 A/R turbine housing reduces backpressure and lowers EGT 150-250 degrees
- 40psi Maximum recommended boost level
The PowerMax Powerstroke Turbo Kit includes:
- Garrett GTP38R Bolt-OnTurbocharger
- 4" inlet hose
- Band clamp
- Oil seal rings
- Installation instructions
|Product Name||Garrett GTP38R PowerMax Turbo for 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke|
Write Your Own Review