BorgWarner AirWerks S300GX - 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Engines Upgrade Turbo
BorgWarner S300GX Upgrade Turbo for 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Engines (174430)
The S300GX is BorgWarner's original bolt on turbo upgrade for the 1994-2002 Cummins 5.9L. Designed as a stock location and stock appaering upgrade replacement, the S300GX connects to the OEM exhaust manifold, downpipe and oil connections. This turbo is truly plug and play yet can support up to 400whp. A robust 360 degree thrust bearing increases reliability even at elevated boost and extreme load conditions.
Compressor Wheel Inducer:2.25" / 57.10mm
Compressor Wheel Exducer: 3.29"
Turbine Exducer: 2.54" / 64.50mm
Turbine Housing: T3 0.80 A/R
- Max warm oil pressure: 5 bar (73.5psi)
- Max cold oil pressure: 8 bar (118psi)
- Requires HX40 downpipe
- When starting a fresh engine build or in extremely cold climates - oil pressure must reach 0.5bar (7.2psi) within 4 seconds maximum.
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT until full operating oil pressure is present
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT if any boost leaks are present (this can result in turbocharger overspeed)
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.