1999-2000 Honda Civic Si EM1 B-Series ProStreet DRAG Traction Bar
Full-Race DRAG traction bars use a much heavier crossmember for hardcore drag racing weight bias. This increases front wheel traction by weighting the very front of the vehicle for optimum CG and maximum traction. A must for drag race applications seeking to lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop. This part is specifically designed for the 99-00 EM1 Honda Civic 1 piece front lower control arm.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accomodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment.
- crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full Race Drag Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 4.8, meaning they are 4.8 times stronger than they need to be.
Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 or 2 turns. This allows a slight increase in caster, even from Left to Right
- There is approximately a 6mm / 1/4″ variation of production tolerance from honda civic and integra tow hook brackets. We build the traction bars to fit all chassis, and there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with tightening the hardware without washers. the tow hook brackets will flex outward and the traction rod connection points remain centered
- The “U” shaped Clevis is purposely oversized. This allows for easy installation of the heim joint + 2 misalignment spacers. Tighten it down once everything is installed and the “U” will compress into place