Garrett GTX5008R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
New GTX5008R dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring Garrett 11-Blade billet compressor wheel technology. Compressor housing is GTX50/4708R style with 6″ inlet and 3.5″ outlet but has built in anti-surge machining. Improved ported shroud design for Surge Resistance. Sold as Supercore with optional Turbine Housing. New fully machined Speed Sensor Port.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 108mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 80mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 55
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.69 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 128 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 100000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 6.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 91mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 99mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX5008R is available in two (2) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.96 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.39 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE