Full-Race 2007-2010 Ford PowerStroke Diesel 6.4L Intercooler #7105
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our Full-Race Diesel Intercooler line of products! Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
Full-Race announces the all new heavy-duty charge-air-cooler for the 2007-2010 Ford SuperDuty 6.4L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel (F-250/350 series). For those that tow heavy loads to those boost junkies who love rollin’ coal, keeping your intake-air temperature cool will maintain engine efficiency and lead to an increase in horsepower!
An increase in PSI equates to an increase in horsepower. The general rule of thumb, decreasing intake air temperatures will increase horsepower. All the hot air coming from the turbo needs to be cooled before entering the intake manifold to improve combustion, engine efficiency, and can also result in better fuel economy. Full-Race is your source for the all new heavy-duty charge-air-intercooler to keep your PowerStroke cool!
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This intercooler is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
PowerStroke 6.4L #7105 Key Design Features:
- Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Core Construction
- High-Density Internal/External Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- High Performance Cooling Efficiency
- 2.5″ Thick Bar and Plate Core
- All Aluminum Cast End Tanks
- Pressure Tested to 120psi for Maximum Reliability in Extreme Boost Applications
- Precise “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections for secure OEM Fitment
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- True “Drop-In” Fitment with No Modifications Necessary
- High Quality Thermal Rejection Powdercoating Finish
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE