2011-2016 Ford EcoBoost 3.5L Pro-Series Turbo Tuff Forged Connecting Rods
The 3.5L EcoBoost engine is Ford’s flagship ecoboost engine. Capable of high loads for long durations, the oem connecting rods can fail when overloading the engine or installing big turbos at full boost. Manley’s solution is their high strength 2618 aluminum alloy FSR forging with meticulous CNC machining. The combination of direct injection with variable cam timing and twinscroll turbocharging means potential for massive torque and powerband. OEM rods can bend or fail if overloaded (especially at low RPM) when aggressively spooling big turbos at high boost. Manley Performance manufactures the finest steel connecting rods in the industry. The pro series Turbo-Tuff Connecting rods are forged from 4340 vacuum degassed material, shotpeened and magnafluxed.
- Manley Pro Series Turbo Tuff rods are matched within +/- 1.5 grams
- 4340 vacuum degassed material, shotpeened and magnafluxed
- Bores are held to precise tolerances
- Available with 2000 series rod bolts or 625+ (Recommended)
- Please confirm Rod Bolt part # before ordering!