2011+ Ford EcoBoost 2.0L Pro-Series Turbo Tuff Forged Connecting Rods
The 2.0L EcoBoost engine found in Focus ST, Fusion, Explorer and Taurus are Ford’s highest production volume turbocharged 4 cylinder engine. The combination of direct injection with variable cam timing and performance turbocharging means OEM rods can bend or fail if overloaded (especially at low RPM) when aggressively spooling big turbos at high boost.
Manley Performance manufactures the finest steel connecting rods in the industry. The pro series Turbo-Tuff Connecting rods are forged from 4340 vacuum degassed material, shot peened and magnafluxed.
- Manley Pro Series Turbo Tuff rods are matched within +/- 1.5 grams
- 4340 vacuum degassed material, shot peened and magnafluxed
- Bores are held to precise tolerances
- Available with 2000 series rod bolts or 625+ (Recommended)
- Please Confirm Rod Bolt part # before ordering!