Product added to cart
Evo 4-9 4G63 EFR Twin Scroll T4 External WG Turbo Kit
Free Shipping Over $199
Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 EFR Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Kit With External Wastegates Is Effective and Versatile
Full-Race’s legendary Twin Scroll Turbo Kit for the 4G63 Evo is our answer to the most competitive market in the sport compact industry. Proven during world-class time attack battles to weekend drag strip setups, the Full-Race twin-scroll is one of the most versatile and effective ways to turbocharge your 4G63 Evo.
Configured similarly to the highly effective OEM twin-scroll system, Full-Race’s design is compatible with numerous different twin-scroll turbos; BorgWarner Airwerks, BorgWarnerEFR, Garrett GTX, Xona Rotor, and Precision all can work. Combining great turbo technology with Full-Race’s design and fabrication skills makes for faster spool with a broader and more usable power band than any comparable open-scroll turbo setup. The result is an exceptionally responsive turbo system that adapts to multiple turbo sizes from 400hp to 800+whp.
Full-Race Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 4G63 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Includes
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll 3″ Downpipe and Midpipe
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Kit Box
Full-Race’s highly evolved Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold for the CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is the ideal turbo setup for road race and time attack applications. Sierra Sierra is currently the World’s Fastest Time Attack team, hitting 298km/h at Eastern Creek, and chooses to run the Full-Race Twinscroll kit, with BorgWarner EFR9180.
- Stock radiator fan will not fit 4″ inlet turbos (Slimfan required). Applications such as time attack or endurance racing which require huge CFM for extreme water temps should use the SPAL fan (SPAL 30101504). It flows about 50% more CFM than our standard unit and draws 50% more amps (12 instead of 8amps).
- Dump tubes are not included
- The stock Evo turbo’s water lines are recommended to be used for watercooler GTX30R and GTX35R Evo’s.
- All twin-scroll T4 Evo kits with BorgWarner turbochargers should notch the motor mount slightly to give more clearance for the 3″ compressor outlet.
- Port matching at the head flange recommended for ported cylinder heads
- When using a BorgWarner EFR8374 or EFR9180 turbo with this manifold, clearance must be made around the front transmission mount area. Either remove the BOV from the large frame EFR or notch the transmission mount. Removing the EFR 9180’s BOV is optional.
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
|Sort By||Turbo Kits|
|Product Name||Evo 4-9 4G63 EFR Twin Scroll T4 External WG Turbo Kit|
Write Your Own Review