Garrett GTX3076R Gen II Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
The new GTX3076R Gen II dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring low-inertia Garrett 8-Blade technology. GTX30 compressor housing is a 0.60 a/r with 4″ inlet / 2″ outlet and built in ported shroud for a broad surge margin. Now includes fully machined speed sensor port.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.60 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 67 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 145000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 55mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 60mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX3076R Gen II is available in nine (9) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.63 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.82 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.06 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.61 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.83 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.01 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.63 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, 5-Bolt w/ Internal Wastegate
- 0.82 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, 5-Bolt w/ Internal Wastegate
- 1.06 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, 5-Bolt w/ Internal Wastegate
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.