Toyota 2JZGTE Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold
Full-Race’s Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold for the 2JZGTE is designed to produce the ideal power band for 500-800+whp applications. Effectively optimizing flow and back pressure, Full-Race engineers recommend that you use this manifold with a divided tangential turbine housing. Garrett, Precision, or Borg Warner S300SX and S400SX are the recommend twin scroll turbos to use with this manifold. This will also fit in swapped chassis such as S13/S14/S15, BMW, and FRS/BRZ/FT86.
Key Design Features:
- Twin scroll merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities and low pressure drops
- Robotically TIG welded for ultimate strength and longevity
- Collector placement allows the use of dual TiAL MVR (44mm) wastegates to maintain accurate boost control
- Flange surfaces machined flat for a leak free seal
- Full-Race 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- LHD and RHD compatible
- GT45 requires 5″ inlet compressor housing (Not compatible with 6″ inlet.)
- Recommended to use a 2JZGE water neck from a non-turbo Supra, SC300, GS300, or IS300.
- Results with undivided housings can be very good but do not utilize the entire pulse energy so it is recommended to use T4 divided turbo with this setup.
- GTX45 not compatible.
Turbo Manifold Customers
Evans-Tuning Supra testing the Full-Race 2JZGTE T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold + S400SX on pump gas at 20psi boost.
Secret Service Auto built this Supra equipped with a Full-Race 2JZGTE T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold and breaks over 1000 HP.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE