Product added to cart
Garrett GTX3582R Gen II Turbo
Free Shipping Over $199
The Garrett GTX3582R Gen II Turbo Packs The Punch You've Been Looking For
Garrett updated the GT35R with Gen II GTX tech to create the GTX3582R. 100% backward compatible and outline interchangeable with the standard GT35R, but Gen II GTX brings Ceramic dual ball bearings with ultra-high flow compressor wheel features Garrett 10-Blade aerodynamics. The 0.70 a/r compressor housing is .70 a/r with a 4″ inlet and 2.5″ outlet and gets an improved ported shroud design for surge resistance. Sold as a complete assembly with supercore and turbine housing. It also comes with a new fully-machined speed sensor port for a turbo speed sensor kit.
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next-generation aerodynamics that provides a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The watercooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 82mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 66mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 64
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.70 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 82 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 130000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 62mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 68mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX3582R Gen II is available in nine (9) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.63 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.82 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.06 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.61 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.83 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.01 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.63 A/R T4 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.82 A/R T4 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.06 A/R T4 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
Garrett GTX3582R Gen II Turbo Diagram
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
|Product Name||Garrett GTX3582R Gen II Turbo|
Write Your Own Review