CSF 2002-2020 Subaru EJ20/EJ25 WRX/STi Full-Size Radiator w/ Built In Oil Cooler
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Radiator line of products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Radiators to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This radiator is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these EJ motors can handle.
- These radiators utilize a 2-row 42mm core that feature CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology, as well as an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin for maximum surface area contact, heat dissipation, and extreme performance capabilities.
- Equipped with an all-aluminum racing style drain plug for quick and reliable fluid changes
- CSF 1.4 Bar (20 psi) radiator cap
- Engineered and designed to be a complete “drop-in fit” install. Works with all the OEM brackets, fittings, AC condenser, hoses, and fan shrouds (only minor trimming needed at fitting locations)
- Featuring a robust 4-plate liquid-to-oil plate-type oil cooler built into the bottom endtank. A liquid-to-oil cooler is much more efficient than a conventional air-oil cooler. Lab tested in CSF”s ISO certified in-house lab testing facility to reject heat better and at a faster rate than a 10 row air-to-oil cooler. In addition, by being placed in the bottom endtank, the oil temperature is regulated by the thermostat of the cooling system. Never have to worry about operating temperatures not warming up fast enough in cold weather climates.
- Complete with 2 AN-10 male fittings and is compatible with many popular aftermarket engine and exhaust manifolds.
- This kit comes complete with a machined thermostatic sandwich plate Topped off with the industry’s finest 1 hour hand polish “mirror finish” for a look that matches the performance.
- Installation of this unit will require an additional 1/4 to 1/2 a quart of oil
2006/2007 WRX has a much tighter fitment due to different factory oil cooler and exhaust manifold combination. To make this work with these model years, you will either need to remove the factory oil cooler and cap off the coolant line coming off the water pump and at the block and/or run aftermarket headers (as it’ll have less of a fitment issue).*
**PRODUCT UPDATE for CSF #3076O & #7042O**
Now includes Mocal compact, lightweight, high-flow M20 x 1.5 filter sandwich plate (Mocal part #SP1F)