Ford Focus RS Drop In Precision / Turbonetics Performance Turbo Upgrade
The twinscroll OEM turbocharger is a responsive twinscroll design that increases output and response over the singlescroll ST. However, it is a reverse rotation twinscroll design which means a traditional aftermarket turbo upgrade won’t fit properly. The only viable solution was to develop an all-new design. A turbo that is purpose built to bolt on to a Focus RS, but offer the power capability of an aftermarket racing turbo. Designed for an ideal blend of response and top end power in a stock-frame fitment, the billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 11 full blades (no splitter) for a max flow rate of 65lb/min. 18 PSI wastegate actuator. Compressor Housing has OEM connections with a 3″ inlet, and 2″ outlet.
- Direct drop-in fitment. Easy replacement, no adaptors or fabrication needed. Installs without modifications
- Divided twin scroll configuration for early spool and strong torque
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing for improved throttle response and unmatched durability
- 11 full blade billet compressor wheel, 60mm inducer, 65lb/min max airflow
- High efficiency inconel turbine wheel
- Investment Cast HK30 Stainless turbine housing (designed to withstand high temperatures)
- Ported shroud compressor housing for enhanced compressor map width (low rpm response with increased top end performance)
- Includes new gaskets and silicone couplers including 3” for popular intakes (aftermarket or stock intake systems)
- Capable of 600bhp with supporting mods (with custom tune)
- 1 year No Fault- No Hassle Warranty
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps bearing housing temperatures low. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE
STANDARD & “NO-FAULT / NO-HASSLE” WARRANTY PROGRAM: All Turbonetics products are covered under our standard 12 month warranty policy, covering defects in workmanship or material. In addition, Turbonetics No Fault / No Hassle Warranty Policy includes all Turbonetics manufactured products such as turbochargers, heat exchangers, wastegates & by-pass valves for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Please be sure to retain your orginal proof of purchase and that you do not remove the serial number shown on the Turbonetics decal located on the backplate of turbocharger. Removal of the serial decal will void your warranty claim.
WARNING: The factory installed oil inlet filter was designed to help prevent contaminates in the lubricating oil from entering and damaging the turbocharger bearing system. All turbocharger that come from the factory with the pre-installed oil inlet filter are marked with a special tamper evident sealer, if this filter is removed or the sealer disturbed it will void your no fault no hassle factory warranty so use care when installing or removing fittings not to disturb this sealer. Your turbocharger’s wheels have been precision balanced both individually and then as a rotating assembly. If the relationship or position of any of the rotating components changes from the factory setting it will compromise the precision balance of the components and cause the turbocharger to fail prematurely. There is a tamper evident sealer on the turbine shaft and nut, if this seal is disturbed or removed your warranty will be voided. Turbonetics’ Warranty Policy does not cover the following: