Precision PTE Direct Replacement PT5530 CEA Turbo
This popular 55mm turbo is rated for 525hp depending on the application. Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging. Liquid-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA). Wastegate Not Included, Optional. Ball Bearing Only.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 3″
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 2.165″
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 2.8″ Hose Coupler (CCB), 3.0″ Hose Coupler (CCE), 4.0″ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler (CCB and CCE), 2.5″ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Turbine Wheel: 56.5mm – 84 Trim
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: PT5530 CEA is available in nine (9) different turbine housing configurations:
- T25 Inlet, T25 Discharge Outlet 0.64 A/R
- T25 Inlet, T25 Discharge Outlet 0.86 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt 3″ Outlet 0.63 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt 3″ Outlet 0.82 A/R
We get many questions about “whats the deal with this billet craze” and its not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, its an entirely new compressor wheel design that is stronger and more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combination. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced Turbo Experts to guide you through the selection process.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE