Precision PTE Billet PT5558 CEA Turbo
This popular 55mm turbo is rated for 570-590hp depending on the application.
Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging. Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
We get many questions about “whats the deal with this billet craze” and its not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, its an entirely new compressor wheel design that is more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combinations. Most 4cyl applications will use the T3 back housing configuration while most 6 and 8 cyl applications will go with the T4 exhaust housings. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced sales staff to guide you through the selection process.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76.2mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 54.9mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 2.8″ Hose Coupler (CCB), 3″ Hose Coupler (CCE), 4.0″ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler (CCB and CCE), 2.5″ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 57.91mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 64.9mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: PT5558 CEA is available in fourteen (14) different turbine housing configurations:
- Mitsubishi Direct Bolt-On 0.63 A/R
- Buick Direct Bolt-On 0.63 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon Direct Bolt-On 0.85 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.48 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.82 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.48 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R
- T3 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.63 A/R
- T3 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.82 A/R
- V-Band Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.64 A/R
- V-Band Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.82 A/R
- Stainless Steel V-Band Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.82 A/R
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.58 A/R
About Precision Turbo & Engine Turbochargers
Precision Turbo & Engine uses the most highly advanced, and top of the line equipment to continuously improve our world class quality for our customers. Over the years PTE has designed, tested, and manufactured record setting and championship winning turbochargers for all racing organizations. With over 100 years of combined racing andengineering experience, PTE knows what it takes to put you in the Winner’s Circle.
As Precision Turbo and Engine continues to grow rapidly, our facility grows right along with us. PTE’s facility expanded last year with the addition of a robot cell containing the latest member of the Precision machining family. Our cutting edge technology iRVision Fanuc Robot uses infrared vision, and nimble movements to seamlessly keep production running in our building 24-7.
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you’re a die hard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver’s performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
Precision Turbo & Engine is joining forces with the Wabtec Corporation. The future of Precision Turbo is brighter than ever withthe resources, experience and knowledge available through Wabtec. PTE will become bigger, better, and ultimately unstoppable. “This unity is phenomenal, not only is Precision Turbo gaining resources by working alongside Turbonetics, but the knowledge and experience that is being mutually combined will be a force to be reckoned with, “stated is VP of Business Development, Harry Hruska. We’re looking to grow our business with even higher quality and attention to detail over the next 30 years.
Wabtec Corporation is an American company formed by the merger of the Westinghouse Air Brake Company and MotivePower Industries Corporation in 1999. It is headquartered in the Pittsburgh suburb of Wilmerding, Pennsylvania. Wabtec acquires companies in many industries to create a powerhouse network to share information and dominate the individual industries. Napier Turbochargers, Turbonetics and Precision Turbo & Engine are the three pillars of the Wabtec Turbocharger group.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE