80mm Precision PT80 Entry Level Turbo
This popular 80mm turbo is rated for 1170hp depending on the application. Journal Bearing Only. The new and improved MFS (Machined From Solid) compressor wheel from precision. It has many of the benefits and characteristics of their larger CEA billet wheels at a fraction of the price.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 107.95mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 80.72mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler (CCH)
- Outlet: 3.0″ Hose Coupler (CCH)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 84mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 96.2mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: PT80 is available in one (1) different turbine housing configuration:
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.96 A/R
We get many questions about “whats the deal with this billet craze” and its not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, its an entirely new compressor wheel design that is more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combinations. Most 4cyl applications will use the T3 back housing configuration while most 6 and 8 cyl applications will go with the T4 exhaust housings. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced sales staff to guide you through the selection process.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE