61mm Precision PTE 6176 Entry Level Turbo
This popular 61mm turbo is rated for 670hp depending on the application. The new and improved MFS (Machined From Solid) compressor wheel from Precision has many of the benefits and characteristics of their larger CEA billet wheels at a fraction of the price. Journal Bearing Only.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 81.97mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 61.37mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3.0″ Hose Coupler (CCE), 4.0″ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler (CCE), 2.5″ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 64.56mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 74.17mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: PT6176 is available in ten (10) different turbine housing configurations:
- Buick Direct Bolt-On 0.63 A/R
- Buick Direct Bolt-On 0.85 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.82 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R without Wastegate Hole
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R with Wastegate Hole
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.58 A/R
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.68 A/R
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.81 A/R
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.96 A/R
We get many questions about “whats the deal with this billet craze” and its not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, its an entirely new compressor wheel design that is stronger and more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combination. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced Turbo Experts to guide you through the selection process.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE