67mm Precision 6785 Gen2 SFWD / NMRA Coyote Modified Turbo w/ GT42 compressor cover
This popular 67mm turbo is rated for 1100hp depending on the application. Ball Bearing Only.
Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging. Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
We get many questions about “whats the deal with this billet craze” and its not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, its an entirely new compressor wheel design that is more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combinations. Most 4cyl applications will use the T3 back housing configuration while most 6 and 8 cyl applications will go with the T4 exhaust housings. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced sales staff to guide you through the selection process.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 102mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 67.7mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 5″ Hose Coupler (GT42 Compressor Cover)
- Outlet: 3.5″ V-Band (GT42 Compressor Cover)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 84.7mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 89.54mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: Gen2 PT6785 SFWD NMRA Coyote Modified is available in two (2) different turbine housing configurations:
- T4 Open Inlet, V-Band Outlet 1.12 A/R
- T4 Open Inlet, V-Band Outlet 1.28 A/R
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE