72mm Precision PT7275 Gen2 CEA Billet Turbo
This popular 72mm turbo is rated for 1000hp depending on the application. Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging. Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 93.98mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 72mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3″ Hose Coupler (CCE)
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler (CCE)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 75.08mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 82mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: PT7175 CEA is available in two (2) different turbine housing configurations:
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.81 A/R
- T4 Inlet, V-Band Outlet 0.96 A/R
We get many questions about “whats the deal with this billet craze” and its not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, its an entirely new compressor wheel design that is stronger and more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combination. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced Turbo Experts to guide you through the selection process.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE