MHI Japan TD04 20T turbo for BMW N20 Engine
MHI is BMW’s OE-supplier for turbocharged inline engines. This TD04 20T is MHI’s high performance bolt on upgrade turbo for all BMW N20 engines. Manufactured to OEM standards, the stock frame TD04 20T is designed to be a plug and play install that gains 20% power across the board. Blending response and midrange torque, with strong top end power.
The 58mm 20T billet compressor wheel (2618-T6511) utilizes MHI’s latest generation blade aero. 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades provide up to 32psi boost and a max flow rate of 40lb/min. The wastegate actuator is MHI’s electronic actuator with 20.5mm stroke. Now in its third year and acheiving cult status – this simple and stock appearing turbo consistently outperforms many high dollar setups for the 300+whp range.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Billet
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer):58mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 47mm
- Max Flow Rate: 40 lb/min
- Compressor Housing: OEM connections
- Turbine type: 11 blade TD04 Inconel 713C Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 47mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 41.2mm
- Every BMW with N20 4cylinder turbo engine: 220 / 320 / 328 / 420 / 428 / 528
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE