Full-Race traction bars are designed for road or drag race cars. This part is a must for every driver seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accomodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment.
- DOM crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full Race Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 3.2, meaning they are 3.2 times stronger than they need to be.
Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 or 2 turns. This allows a slight increase in caster, even from Left to Right
- ’99-’00 Civic
Full-Race uses the latest CAD software to aid in the design process. FEA testing is also performed on each part ensuring a high factor of safety.
This picture shows how the DC/EG/EK traction bar clevis MUST be mounted in line and level with the lower control arm.
DO NOT mount the clevis perpendicular to the control arm (like this) or any orientation other than in line and level with the lower control arm.
**Click on thumbnail pictures above for larger images**