Full-Race DRAG traction bars use a much heavier crossmember for hardcore drag racing weight bias. This increases front wheel traction by weighting the very front of the vehicle for optimum CG and maximum traction. This part is a must for drag-strip racers seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop.
- ’99-’00 Civic Si EM1
- All other 1-piece Lower Control Arm 96-00 Civic
- Retains all accessories.
- Retains factory OEM radiator as well as larger aftermarket units.
- Retains front motor mount.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accommodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment on the car.
- Full Race Traction bars are CAD designed and engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 3.2, meaning they are 3.2 times stronger than they need to be.