Full-Race DRAG traction bars use a much heavier crossmember for hardcore drag racing weight bias. This increases front wheel traction by weighting the very front of the vehicle for optimum CG and maximum traction. A must for drag race applications seeking to lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop.
This part is specifically designed for the 99-00 EM1 Honda Civic.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accomodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment.
- crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full Race Drag Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 4.8, meaning they are 4.8 times stronger than they need to be.
Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 or 2 turns. This allows a slight increase in caster, even from Left to Right
- ’99-’00 Civic
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE