This part is a must for competitive drag racers seeking to acheive the lowest 60 ft times possible. Designed specifically for the 88-91 Honda Civic and CRX, Full-Race DRAG traction bars use our heavy crossmember for hardcore drag racing weight bias. This increases front wheel traction by weighting the very front of the vehicle for optimum CG and maximum traction. It replaces eliminates wheel hop and adds caster adjustment.
- ’88-’91 Honda CRX/Civic
- Honda D-Series motors.
- Honda B-Series motors with Hasport mounts.
- Honda K-Series motors with Hasport mounts.
- Traction bars are designed for use with our radiators.
- Stock radiator must be angled back for hood clearance.
- Must use EG/EK/DC radiator mount bushings.
- 1/2 sized Civic radiator can also be used
- Stock radiator mounting tabs must be relocated or removed prior to traction bar installation.
- Full alignment is recommended after traction bar installation.
- DRAG version for drag racing only. for street driven or road race / auto-x vehicles use prostreet!
- Traction bar install guide is available in the tech/install section on the website.
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE