Full-Race ProAm style traction bar system for B-series 92-00 Honda Civic and 94-01 Acura Integra incorporates an additional front motor mount. This prevents unwanted motor and transmission movement commonly seen on high output FWD vehicles. Engine vibrations will be increased somewhat with this type of motor mount. However, this mount can be easily removed in a few minutes with a basic set of hand tools. Simply install the mount when need be and remove it when it is not desired.
Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 or 2 turns. This allows a slight increase in caster, even from Left to Right
- ’92-’00 Civic with Honda B-Series motor
- ’94-’01 Integra with Honda B-Series motor
- B-Series ProAm bars in EG/EK/DC only fit with 1/2 sized radiators.
- There is approximately a 6mm / 1/4″ variation of production tolerance from honda civic and integra tow hook brackets. We build the traction bars to fit all chassis, and there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with tightening the hardware without washers. the tow hook brackets will flex outward and the traction rod connection points remain centered
- The “U” shaped Clevis is purposely oversized. This allows for easy installation of the heim joint + 2 misalignment spacers. Tighten it down once everything is installed and the “U” will compress into place
**Click on thumbnails for full size pictures**
This picture shows how the DC/EG/EK traction bar clevis MUST be mounted in line and level with the lower control arm.
DO NOT mount the clevis perpendicular to the control arm (like this) or any orientation other than in line and level with the lower control arm.