Full-Race DRAG traction bars use a heavy steel crossmember for hardcore drag racing specific weight bias. This increases front wheel traction by weighting the very front of the vehicle, optimizing CG and improving drag launches. Designed specifically for the 92-00 Honda Civic and 94-01 Acura DC Integra chassis, these traction bars are a must for drag-strip racers seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accommodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment.
- High strength steel crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full-Race Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 3.2, meaning they are 3.2 times stronger than they need to be.
- There is approximately a 6mm / 1/4″ variation of production tolerance from honda civic and integra tow hook brackets. We build the traction bars to fit all chassis, and there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with tightening the hardware without washers. the tow hook brackets will flex outward and the traction rod connection points remain centered
- The “U” shaped Clevis is purposely oversized. This allows for easy installation of the heim joint + 2 misalignment spacers. Tighten it down once everything is installed and the “U” will compress into place
Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 or 2 turns. This allows a slight increase in caster, even from Left to Right
Click here to view the ProStreet Traction Bars installed.