1990-1993 Acura Integra DA ProStreet Traction Bar
Our ProStreet traction bars are suitable for road race, to drag race cars and daily driven street vehicles. This part is a must for every driver and or tuner seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop. Designed specifically for the 90-93 Acura DA Integra chassis, these traction bars will replace the heavy steel/rubber front crossmember and provides ample room for a proper header or turbo kit
- ’90-’93 Acura Integra (all models).
- Retains all accessories.
- Retains factory OEM radiator as well as larger aftermarket units.
- Retains front motor mount.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accommodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment on the car.
- DOM crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full Race Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 5, meaning they are 5 times stronger than they need to be.
**Click on thumbnails for full size pictures**
Full-Race uses the latest CAD software to aid in the design process. FEA testing is also performed on each part ensuring a high factor of safety.
**Click on thumbnails for full size pictures of CAD design**