Full-Race DRAG traction bars use a heavy steel crossmember for hardcore drag racing specific weight bias. This increases front wheel traction by weighting the very front of the vehicle, optimizing CG and improving drag launches. Designed specifically for the 90-93 Acura DA Integra chassis, these traction bars will replace the heavy steel/rubber front crossmember and provides ample room for a proper header or turbo kit. This part is a must for drag-strip racers seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop.
- ’90-’93 Acura Integra (all models).
- Retains all accessories.
- Retains factory OEM radiator as well as larger aftermarket units.
- Retains front motor mount.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accommodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment on the car.
- DOM crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full Race Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 5, meaning they are 5 times stronger than they need to be.
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE