This is the innovative Full-Race RSX Vertical Flow Intercooler & Bumper Beam for the RSX / Integra
Featuring aero endtanks, Full-Race’s legendary vertical-flow intercooler is designed for fast turbo spool, cold IAT (inlet air temperature) and the lowest possible pressure drop while flowing way more than enough CFM for the I-VTEC system. Our latest intercooler design combines the ultra dense and highly efficient Bar & Plate intercooler core with the shortest charge piping possible for the K series engine and intake manifold in this chassis. Internally baffled endtanks are optimized for low volume (fast spool) and high flow (big power) ensure equal charge distribution through the core for the coldest air possible.
Full-Race Honda RSX Vertical Flow Intercooler features:
- Laser cut Full-Race Tag
- 6″x23.5″x3″ core supports up to 775whp
- Tube and fin core design
- Hand fabricated and professionally TIG welded endtanks, tabs and inlet/outlet pipes.
- Top to Bottom flow design allows both hot and cold charge pipes to be run on the drivers side of the car.
- Aluminum tabs on the core are available for ease of installation.
- Charge pipes sold separately