Product added to cart
92-01 Civic Integra EG / EK / DC Honda/Acura K-Swap Traction Bar
Free Shipping Over $199
92-01 Civic Integra EG / EK / DC Honda / Acura K-Swap Traction Bar
Full-Race's legendary K-swap traction bar system virtually eliminates wheel hop for K swapped 92-00 civic and 94-01 Integra. Ideal for high-power street, autocross, and road race applications. , this traction bar utilizes a solid front motor mount. This prevents unwanted motor and transmission movement commonly seen on high output FWD vehicles. Engine vibrations will be increased somewhat with this type of motor mount. However, this mount can be easily removed in a few minutes with a basic set of hand tools. Simply install the mount when needed and remove it when not desired.
- '92-'00 Civic with Honda K Series motor swap
- '94-'01 Integra with Honda K Series motor swap
- There is approximately a 6mm / 1/4" variation of production tolerance from Honda Civic and Integra tow hook brackets. We build the traction bars to fit all chassis, and there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with tightening the hardware without washers. the tow hook brackets will flex outward and the traction rod connection points remain centered
- The "U" shaped Clevis is purposely oversized. This allows for easy installation of the Heim joint + 2 misalignment spacers. Tighten it down once everything is installed and the "U" will compress into place
- Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 turn. This allows a slight increase in caster, kept even from Left to Right
- Photos below shows how the DC/EG/EK traction bar clevis MUST be mounted in line and level with the lower control arm.
DO NOT mount the clevis perpendicular to the control arm (like this), or any orientation other than in line and level with the lower control arm.
|Sort By||Traction Bars|
|Product Name||92-01 Civic Integra EG / EK / DC Honda/Acura K-Swap Traction Bar|
Write Your Own Review