Full-Race K-Series specific designed Vertical Flow Intercooler & Bumper Beam for the FG chassis.
Featuring aero endtanks, Full-Race’s legendary vertical-flow intercooler is designed for fast turbo spool, cold IAT (inlet air temperature) and the lowest possible pressure drop while flowing way more than enough CFM for the I-VTEC system. Our latest intercooler design combines the ultra dense and highly efficient Bar & Plate intercooler core with the shortest charge piping possible for the K series engine and intake manifold in this chassis. Endtanks are optimized for low volume (fast spool) and high flow (big power) and are internally baffled to ensure equal charge distribution through the core for the coldest air possible.
For any questions please reference the Full-Race FAQ
- Our Bumper Beam is a direct bolt-on replacement of the OEM unit and is required when running our Vertical Flow Intercooler.
- This intercooler is fog light compatible and requires no hacking or cutting of your bumper during installation.
Full-Race Honda FG/FA Vertical Flow Intercooler features:
- Direct bolt-on replacement of OEM bumper beam
- Laser cut Full-Race Tag
- 6″x23.5″x3″ core supports up to 775whp
- Tube and fin core design
- Hand fabricated and professionally TIG welded endtanks, tabs and inlet/outlet pipes.
- Top to Bottom flow design allows both hot and cold charge pipes to be run on the drivers side of the car.
- Aluminum tabs on the core are available for ease of installation.
- Charge pipes sold separately
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) Full-Race