Full-Race 9th Gen Civic Si and Acura ILX V-band Exhaust System
This high-flowing, yet remarkably quiet hand-made 3″ V-Band cat-back exhaust system will extract maximum performance from all motor (NA) and boosted applications Civic Si’s and Acura ILX models. This legendary catback exhaust system pairs perfectly with our upgraded all motor downpipes – as well as our turbo kits Full-Race EFR Turbo Kit for the 9th Gen Civic Si.
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si 2 Door Coupe
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si 4 Door Sedan
- 2012+ Acura ILX
Honda 9th Gen Civic Si / Acura ILX 3″ Exhaust System Features
- 3″ Catback Exhaust System
- Excellent fit and sound quality
- Includes all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation
- Compatible with all motor, supercharged or turbocharged K24 engines
- Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis
- This exhaust system is revised to be compatible with all year 9th gen Civic Si and 2012-2020 Acura ILX
- Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications
Full-Race 3″ exhaust installed on a 2014 Civic Si from YCU
Full-Race Exhaust Sound Clips
Full-Race Exhaust Install Guide
Full-Race 9th Gen Turbo Kit and 3″ Exhaust System
Full-Race Civic Si Exhaust & Downpipe on a 2013 Honda Civic Si – Fly-By
Full-Race Civic Si Exhaust & Downpipe on a 2013 Honda Civic Si – Launch
2013 Civic Si Tuned by Jeff Evans
- 212hp 182tq on dyno pack. Mods are RBC Manifold, Full-Race Catless full exhaust, J35 TB, RDX Injectors, PRL 3.5 Cold Air Intake
- Customer service was beyond perfect at Full-race. Technical support (Geoff) was awesome, he explained and answered all my questions about fitment. Corell, in sales, gave the absolute best customer service I had ever received from a vendor. I had millions of questions but he answered all of them without hesitation. My experience installing the exhaust was incredible, everything fit like a glove. This exhaust was the best after market exhaust I had ever installed. Me and my friend was absolutely astonished at how perfectly the exhaust had fit. It was simply one of the easiest and stress-free installs that I had to work with. Overall the process took about an hour. The hardest part was actually taking the OEM exhaust off the car. I will purchase a downpipe from them in the future and hopefully a turbo kit :P. Thanks again guys and great work!
- -Doug Y, 2014 Civic Si (4-door Sedan)
- All models may require slight bending or modification of rear heat shielding during install
- Gasket supplied is for use with aftermarket downpipe. If using OEM downpipe, reuse OEM crush gasket or replace with new
- During install, inspect to ensure there is no interference or contact.
- Typically OEM exhaust hangers sag they wear out and allow for unwanted movement of the exhaust as they’re made from soft rubber, which can cause fitment issues. Torque Solution 12-15 Civic Exhaust Mount Kit are the recommended option for replacement.
- Lowered vehicles may have issues with the rear spring contacting the exhaust. Use Torque Solution 12-15 Civic Exhaust Mount Kit to keep the exhaust in position without contact and prevent rattling.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE