Full-Race 2012-2015 Civic SI 3″ Exhaust System.
**INCLUDES VBAND CONNECTIONS**
Full-Race has raised the bar for high-end Civic Si and Acura ILX exhaust systems. Hand-made from high quality stainless steel that’s polished to a mirror finish, the Full-Race 3″ V-band catback exhaust will extract maximum performance from your 2012-2015 K24Z7 equipped Civic Si. This high-flowing yet remarkably quiet 3″ exhaust is ideal for all-motor (naturally aspirated) engines and upgraded all motor downpipes – as well as supercharger and turbo kits like our legendary Full-Race EFR Turbo Kit for the 9th Gen Civic Si.
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si 2 Door Coupe
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si 4 Door Sedan
- 2013+ Acura ILX
Honda 9th Gen Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System Features
- 3″ Catback Exhaust System
- Excellent fit and sound quality
- Includes all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation
- Compatible with all motor, supercharged or turbocharged K24 engines
- Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications
- Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis
- This exhaust system is revised to be compatible with all year 9th gen Civic Si
Full-Race 3″ exhaust installed on a 2014 Civic Si from YCU
Full-Race Exhaust Sound Clips
Full-Race Exhaust Install Guide
Full-Race 9th Gen Turbo Kit and 3″ Exhaust System
Full-Race Civic Si Exhaust & Downpipe on a 2013 Honda Civic Si – Fly-By
Full-Race Civic Si Exhaust & Downpipe on a 2013 Honda Civic Si – Launch
2013 Civic Si Tuned by Jeff Evans
- 212hp 182tq on dyno pack. Mods are RBC Manifold, Full-Race Catless full exhaust, J35 TB, RDX Injectors, PRL 3.5 Cold Air Intake
- Customer service was beyond perfect at Full-race. Technical support (Geoff) was awesome, he explained and answered all my questions about fitment. Corell, in sales, gave the absolute best customer service I had ever received from a vendor. I had millions of questions but he answered all of them without hesitation. My experience installing the exhaust was incredible, everything fit like a glove. This exhaust was the best after market exhaust I had ever installed. Me and my friend was absolutely astonished at how perfectly the exhaust had fit. It was simply one of the easiest and stress-free installs that I had to work with. Overall the process took about an hour. The hardest part was actually taking the OEM exhaust off the car. I will purchase a downpipe from them in the future and hopefully a turbo kit :P. Thanks again guys and great work!
- -Doug Y, 2014 Civic Si (4-door Sedan)
- All models may require slight bending or modification of rear heat shielding during install
- Gasket supplied is for use with aftermarket downpipe. If using OEM downpipe, reuse OEM crush gasket
- During install, inspect small brace to ensure there is no interference. It can be removed or spaced down with washers. Aftermarket low profile hangars can help fitment.
- Acura ILX fitment requires slight trimming to the rear plastic lower bumper cutout
- Lowered vehicles may have issues with spring contacting the exhaust.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE