Product added to cart
Garrett GTX3076R Gen II Turbo
Free Shipping Over $199
The Garrett GTX3076R Gen II Turbo Brings Modern Technology and Superb Power to Your Car
The Garrett Gen II GTX3076R dual ball bearing turbo is the evolution of the infamous GT30R, which is one of the most versatile turbos ever created. With this turbo you'll get a lot more power while also keeping good throttle response. Merging the Gen II ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring low-inertia Garrett 8-Blade technology and ceramic ball bearing, the Gen II GTX30 suits single turbo, twin-turbo, and a plug-n-play direct fit upgrade to the multitude of pre-existing GT30R legacy turbo kits.
GTX30 compressor housing is a 0.60 a/r with 4″ inlet / 2″ outlet and built-in ported shroud for a broad surge margin. Now includes a fully machined speed sensor port for a turbo speed sensor kit.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.60 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 67 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 145000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 55mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 60mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX3076R Gen II is available in nine (9) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.63 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.82 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.06 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.61 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.83 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.01 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.63 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, 5-Bolt w/ Internal Wastegate
- 0.82 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, 5-Bolt w/ Internal Wastegate
- 1.06 A/R T3 Single Scroll Inlet, 5-Bolt w/ Internal Wastegate
Turbine Flow Graph
Garrett GTX3076R Gen II Turbo Diagram
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next-generation aerodynamics that provides a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The watercooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.
|Product Name||Garrett GTX3076R Gen II Turbo|
Write Your Own Review